About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Parents are Trying to Freeze Me to Death

It is pretty safe to say that I am still worried. It's very addictive as Kelly mentioned and I can quite agree with her about it. It's like a bag of potato chips. Once you have one, you have to have another and then another and another. Until the whole bag is gone. Then you buy a new bag. Yup. It is the very same when it comes to worrying. And I am the queen of worrying.

Today settled some of my bigger worries and it was wonderful to see that I was worried for nothing. Tomorrow I face the last of my big worries. Though, unlike the ones I had today, these don't flee as nicely and if they do, come back hard and fast. I do well at my externship site. I have been told this many times, but I just worry that I am not doing enough, not giving it my all. I worry that I am not good at what I do and will never become good at what I do. I worry all the time if I am doing the right thing and helping people in the way they need to be helped. It worries me terribly and I can't help but be worried. I love what I do, but at the same time it is still very nerve-wracking. I just hope I am cut out for this in the end. I love what I do and wouldn't want to see myself thrown back into looking for something else to do. I just think once I am settled in a job and have my own clients that I see regularly, it will be easier. I just hope I am right about that.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment