About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Worries

I am worried.

No matter how many times I try to reassure myself, I can't help but be drawn back into worry. Everything that goes on around me worries me, but the things that worry me the most are those things that happen to be out of my control. I have talked to multiple people and no matter how much advice they give me and how much that tell me I shouldn't worry, I can help but to. And right now it is eating away at the back of my mind and the little voice of doubt in my head is louder than ever.

I don't know what to do. So I keep on worrying about everything. And It's eating me alive.

I am hoping tomorrow should settle some of my worries, at least one of the big ones. I hope with all my heart that those worries were stupid and not worth my time worrying about. But part of me (the little voice in my head, actually) whispers that my worries will come true. I hope that that isn't the case. If it is, I am not sure what to do in that case.

Tomorrow is just so far away, and until then my worry will continue to gnaw at me in silence...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment