About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Floor is Decidedly Squeaking

I have made it through yet another week of externship. I really like it there and on Tuesday I get to start training some clients here and there! That is really exciting for me and it will make time there go by even faster. I really love being hands on and working with people, so this is going to be great! I really don't want to go to school for six hours tomorrow. There is only going to be four of us, and none of our other classmates will be there. It just makes me sad knowing that I have moved on and that I am going to be moving on to the real world before I know it.

The weather was so unsettled today. All of the severe weather that has been hanging in the south was starting to roll up the coast. We didn't get any of the severe tornado causing weather, but it rained on an off with thunder and lightning here and there. It was also beyond humid. It was so humid that the floor of the gym, which are pretty much rubber mats, were damp. Our shoes squeaked on them every time we walked. It was rather disconcerting.

Due to the weather Ruth decided it was too dangerous and canceled City Slickers for the day, so I ended up riding Grady instead of Beau. He was a good boy but both of Gail's German martingales were broken so I ended up borrowing Denise's for my ride. All I know is the City Slickers don't brush horses well. Grady had so much fur come off of him that it was like he was starting to shed all over again. Oh well.

This summer I am going to try and train like a triathlete. It will be a new and fun challenge for me to try out. I just have to find a bike...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment