About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Tape? You Are Starting to Look Like Rocky

Tonight was kind of a weird climbing night. The weather was icky and cloudy as well as more humid than anyone knew what to do with. We all struggled in our climbs and even routes that I completed before defeated me in places or all together. My wrist was being a complete pain as usual and it also didn't help that I ended up receiving two blisters. One on each hand in the same spot. Kind of special. I got those when I completed a tough route that I had tried once before and then failed. I was proud of that moment.

After that it was dinner. Mike ended up coming and meeting everyone and I ended up meeting Kelly's boy as well who was super nice. All in all a good night.

It also made my day when I bought the most amazing black heels ever at Target. A splurge but well worth it I think!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment