I really am being really bad with blogging lately. Probably because I have been studying my socks off for finals and I am a little insane. It's all good, though, because here I am! Back and ready for some fun.
I forgot to put this down into my blog last night, but me and Mike ended out engagement and that's when it came out about us possibly starting our own relationship because we just click so well, have a lot in common, can communicate to each other like normal people, etc, etc. Sure there is the age difference. I am willing to overlook it. Mike took a little longer to decide that age really doesn't matter. It just matters who you are with and if that person makes you happy. I think Jeff kind of told Mike that he was being stupid about it all and to grab me before someone else came along and did.
The two of us are now planning to have an official date Saturday night. I am now mos def nervous even though I am comfortable around Mike. Dates always make me hyper. I guess this is why I don't ever do much dating.
Two more days of school to go...
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment