So for recap, my date yesterday went very well. I was seriously nervous for no reason. Mike came and picked me up and then we drove to Manchester and went to the Texas Road House for dinner. They had amazing food and I love food, so when I have good food and good company, I am not so nervous anymore. After dinner we went back to his condo for some movies and a little over the clothes play as well as some guitar hero. He was really impressed with how well I could play guitar hero. Hey, I have skills and I'm a girl! After that I was driven home where I promptly passed out.
Today was a lazy day and every now and then you need one. I decided not to go to the barn and let my poor horse actually get a day off from riding so I stayed home and attempted to tackle the mess that is my room. Now that was a project and a half. I have decided I have too much crap and am just going to nuke my room and start over. That's really all I think I can do with it at this point. Oh well. I guess I will still have to work hard on it if the relatives are coming up for Easter. Otherwise they won't have a place to stay....or sleep....
Tomorrow is supposed to be 70 degrees. And since my car is currently at the Honda dealer for servicing, I am stuck at home. So I think, if it's warm enough, I will sit outside on a towel and soak up some rays. I need to get a head start on my tan so I don't completely burn this summer. And why not do it on a beautiful day that I have off? Then it will be off to the gym for me, thanks to my mom dropping me off, to work out with Mike as usual.
Tomorrow is going to be so strange not getting up....
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment