About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Game of Thrones

Tonight was the premiere of Game of Thrones on HBO. Now I read the book ages and ages ago and absolutely loved them. Unfortunately I don't remember anything from them, but I was so excited to see that they turned it into a television series. And it got excellent reviews. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed in the least. It was amazing from start to finish and I seriously couldn't believe and hour had passed when it ended. It just grabbed you from the get go and refused to let go. I am so going to have to re read those books now.

Today was a pretty lazy day. I had my riding lesson in the morning and we ended up switching bits on Grady and he did really well with it. I was very happy. Our jumping course work was awful, but Gail was saying we haven't done that in so long. So I guess it is understandable. It was still frustrating though. Hopefully we can keep getting better. That's my goal in life.

Tomorrow I go to school to make up my class and I can't wait to see everyone there! It's going to be just like old times again!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment