So a lot has gone on since I blogged last and I feel like a terrible person, but it's late so I am going to make it all quick because I need to pass out. Friday was April Fools Day and Mike and I decided to play a prank on everyone. So the two of us got "engaged" on facebook. When we went to the gym, we took pictures and he put them in an album on his facebook called "Me and the Little Lady." Yup. We were that creative. I even got a fake ring.
Today was wrestlemania and Mike was hosting it at his parents house and invited me to meet all of his friends even though they all finally guessed that it was a hoax. I had a great time with him and everyone there. I am really glad I decided to come. While we were there he made it very clear to me that our age difference was no longer a problem. He also made that kind of obvious last night when he was texting me when I was tipsy (I had spent the evening out with Jeanette). After wrestlemania ended with a disappointment fail from AT&T uverse, he walked me out to me car where we chatted for a bit. They I got a pretty kick ass hug and a just as kick ass first kiss from him as well. I have a feeling that our relationship is turning a corner, but I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.
Tomorrow starts my last week of school. I am so sad it's not even funny...
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment