About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Giving Birth to Piranhas!!!

I apologize again for the lack of blogging yesterday. I was too comfortable curled up in bed with my book and my cell phone to get up, walk over to my computer and blog. Yeah. I am that kind of lazy person.

And I am pretty much being mad lazy again tonight. Even though I am blogging, I really don't want to be blogging right now. I am just not feeling into it at the moment. It's probably due to the fact that I really don't have all that much to say about today. I went to the gym early with Mike and then came home, ate food, watched movies (and slept through part of them), and texted Mike. That was pretty much it.

Tomorrow is our first date together and he is actually coming to my house to pick me up. I am mad nervous about the whole thing. I dunno why I am nervous or why I should be nervous. I guess it has to do with the entire going out to dinner/dating thing. I am just not good at dating and stuff. Mike just laughs and thinks I am adorable. At least he doesn't mind my craziness!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment