It was weird being back at school with everyone. It was like we belonged there but at the same time we didn't belong there. Everyone was really excited to see us and it was nice to be back with the people I had been with for so long. But everything has to come to an end at some point. New journeys need to be made.
The gym with Mike and Jeff was good. I have been working hard and writing down everything we do so that I know where I'm at and where I've come from. The next thing to do is work on my diet. Mike is going to help me with that, but I am pretty worried about getting to the numbers that I need to get to. Why is it always so hard?
I never did ride my sister's horse today. The electric fence got fixed and he zapped himself and flipped out big time. Even well over an hour later he still had a very wounded look on his face. Oh well. Tomorrow we will just have to try again.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment