My dad's brilliant comment about American Idol tonight. My mom and I both stared at him for a few moments before he figured out what he said. It was hysterical!
I am so tired, but I made it through my very first week at my externship site and had a blast. I have gotten to the gym four days in a row now and am going tomorrow after my first Friday class. It's really going to be weird going to school but not seeing everyone I am used to seeing. It will be sad in a lot of ways, but at least I will get to see Ebony, Joann and Chino. They all bring brightness to my life. It still will be weird. I am thinking of going to visit everyone at school on Monday. It would be a happy surprise and I think Aylin would be the happiest person on earth. She's one of the ones I miss the most. We just had such good times together and our personalities meshed really well.
Starting on Monday Mike and I are going to start recording workouts and measurements so that we can see if we are making progress or not. I kind of had a bit of a loss of will tonight and just felt like nothing I did was working and that I was stuck in a rut. Don't get me wrong, I still feel that way, but knowing that we are going to work together and try and figure it all out really helps. It will be nice to have some tangible evidence in my hands. Oh how I need it right now. Tomorrow I am going to put the pedal to the metal at the gym and push my body to the very limits. And then I'll get to spend the evening with Mike. I really can't wait for that.
Until tomorrow.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment