About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did You Just Punch Out the Wall???

Sorry for the failure in blogging. I am kind of sleepy and tipsy at the moment. That's what happens when you wake up at 5am. It's really an awful time to get up. It's dark and cold and the birds are still asleep. It's even worse if it's rainy like it was today. Then it's even darker. It also didn't help that I got like 3 hours of sleep and woke up in pure terror at 2am due to thunder (which I though was part of my zombie Apocalypse dream). Not cool at all. I guess that's what happens when you read about zombies right before bed.

My externship site is going well. I really like it a lot. Right now I am doing a butt load of observing, but I should be getting into other stuff as well that will hopefully break up the monotony, but I actually don't mind. I stay awake and I love the clients. So it's all good. It also is a pretty good indicator that I love what I am doing. Especially when I am just itching to train again.

Tonight was a climbing night. I did pretty darn well for myself. I conquered a route that I had attempted and failed before and even conquered the barrel. This time a lot faster than before! I am getting technique down a lot better and faster and things are just getting easier in general. I did manage to punch the wall by accident and give myself bloody knuckles and a sore right hand. I still can't figure out how I managed to do it. Oh well.

On a more important note, Mike and I finally decided to make our relationship official. I am really happy for this and it just feels right. I can't even explain the feeling, but I feel like I'm where I should be or something. :)

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment