"Pucker up, Mr. Worm!"
~Kim~
~Kim~
I haven't blogged for a long ass time. I am quite sorry for this. And now that I am here, I am not really sure what I want to talk about. I ended up surviving the wild chaos of all my relatives being here, and had no time to really do anything but be with them. Mike ended up coming out with all of us on Saturday night and was a big hit with the family. I am really glad it went well.
I am currently listening to an acoustic version of So Cold by Breaking Benjamin and I think I just died happily. It was fabulous! So raw and emotional. I absolutely love Ben Burnley!!!
~Dragon Eyes~
I am currently listening to an acoustic version of So Cold by Breaking Benjamin and I think I just died happily. It was fabulous! So raw and emotional. I absolutely love Ben Burnley!!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment