About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Really Have to Pee!! ::Runs Wildly Away::

Having my Friday class at school today was seriously the strangest thing. It felt so normal to go to school as always and go to my room. It was also normal to see my teacher Carrie Ann and my classmates Ebony, Chino and Joann. What wasn't normal was the lack of our other classmates and the lack of noise in the building. But class went by fast and the five of us had a pretty good time catching up and chatting about our normal activities. We don't have class the next Friday due to Good Friday, so on Monday, the four of us are going back to school like usual to make up those hours and get them out of the way. It's going to be awesome seeing everyone and surprising those that have no idea we are going to be there!

After that I went to the gym with Jeff and Mike and was put through a beyond grueling workout for legs. Both Mike and Jeff were trying hard not to puke while I just whimpered as I tried to stretch out dying muscles. Afterward, Jeff treated all of us to a protein shake and then I bolted to the bathroom because between all the water I drank and the shake, I had to pee!!! So before either of them had a chance to say anything, I had bolted to the bathroom.

I am supposed to spend the evening with Mike for dinner and movies and who knows what else!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment