About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, October 17, 2011

I'll Clone Myself and Make a Sports Team

I have decided that I really need to be able to clone myself. Either that or I need more hours in the day. It's really hard being an adult and having to juggle what seems like twelve thousand different things. I have clients to see (usually in the morning and the evening), I work out in the afternoon, and in between everything else I have to see my horses. I do see friends here and there but it isn't the same. I was telling Kyle this, because he wants me to come back out on Thursday nights with everyone. This is when we talked about cloning and how he wants to clone himself and make a sports team. Honestly, why not?

Apparently I am being made to dress up for Halloween for work. Special. I think I am going to make it easy on myself and be an 80's fitness person or something. Gotta rock those leg warmers!!

QVC. Sometimes I really don't understand...

Tomorrow I am getting reassessed by Billy at Fitness Together, so I will get to see if I have improved from last time or not. I am really hoping I will improve because that will make me feel good about myself. Jeff tells me everyday I am perfect the way I am. I really don't believe him all the time. I have so much to work on still and so much to gain. It's just so hard sometimes. Sigh.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment