All I know is I feel like this weekend didn't have enough sleeping and relaxing in it. I was always running places and all Sean wanted to do was hang out with me every second of the day. There's only so much attention I can take in a three day span of time. The kid likes me so much and I just can't allow myself to be completely open towards him. It just feels like that I am going to give away too much of myself to a stranger or something. Yeah...horrible I know. I think I have problems. He even wanted to hang out today and I was like, eh not so much. We hung out Friday and Saturday. That's a lot. Now he's just going to have to wait until next Friday to see me again. I'm sorry but my weekdays are busy and I barely have enough time for myself much less anyone else. And on top of that, he wants to buy me jewelry. We aren't even official yet and he wants to buy me things. That seems a little much for me even though I really do want free jewelry. It just puts me in a tight place because then I feel obligated to give something back and I am SOOOO not ready for that kind of relationship yet. Or ever.
Well, I guess I should catch some Zzzs and sleep on everything. 6am is still going to suck no matter what.
I also think hanging out and chatting with Jocelyn about all of this is mos def a must.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment