I love spending time with my friends. There is something about a friendship like that that makes everything in the world worthwhile. You know that they are always there for you when you need them most and that they wouldn't hesitate to tell you what you need to know even if the truth is hard to swallow sometimes. I don't have a large amount of very close friends, but I absolutely love these girls. There is something about all of us being together that makes me smile and makes the day/evening/week/month/year amazing. We can also be stupid around each other and no one is going to judge. Okay, we do judge, but its the type of harmless, joke judging that friends do to each other all the time. That's only because we love each other.
Maybe next time we climb I will really manage to double fist the barrel and not just half double it!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment