About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Hunger Games in 24 Hours

Yes. I am the addict who started and finished the Hunger Games in a little over twenty four hours. This is what happens when I get obsessive and have the whole weekend to sit and concentrate on it. It was really really good and it read very fast so now all I have to do is wait for the movie to come out and then my life will be complete.

Tomorrow it is back to the usual hectic week where I pretty much have no life aside from work, working out and trying to fit in seeing my horses. It's not easy, but it has to be done and I am the best one for the job. It's just going to be a long week, but at least I am going into it fully rested and ready for anything. Thank goodness for restful, lazy weekends.

Sean texted me this evening. I was actually kind of shocked that he was contacting me. I figured I wouldn't hear from him for at least a while. No, I was wrong. I usually am when it comes to men, though. He was like I guess this means you aren't gonna come to any of my hockey games. And here is me sitting here and going, did you seriously think after all of this that I would? And then he was like I am not gonna talk for a while and we both made good points the last few times we talked and that there was something I said that still surprised him or something along those lines and that was it. Oh well. I really don't care what I said that didn't sit well with him. Whatever. He is not worth my time. And probably not worth many other girls times either. His loss not mine.

Well, I am back to editing the website that Jeff and I are working on. I have to go and write my bio. I always feel like I am bragging or something when I write those things. Oh well. Sometimes it's okay to brag about yourself a little bit.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment