I have felt listless and strange the last few days. I think I am overwhelmed. I just feel like there is so much going on and I am being torn in a million directions and I just don't know what to do. I think I really need a vacation or something. The thing is I know I can do everything that I have put on my plate. The question is, what am I sacrificing for it? Am I sacrificing myself? My social life? My friends? My non-existent love life? I have a feeling all of that is true. It's almost a disheartening feeling to be a slave to money and to work and the government and everything else that makes this world keep going forward.
Jeff tells me to take it one step at a time and not pass up an opportunity. I just don't know whether I can do it or not.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment