I am officially ready to be done with this entire week from hell. I just feel like I have been once again going nonstop. Between training and working out at Gold's, traveling and getting trained to work at Fitness Together in Avon and now going to look at another place that wants to give me a job....I am dead. I go to bed at night and dread waking up early and having to face the days that I know are long and tedious. I barely have time to sit and do nothing at home. I finish with the gyms and then its the barn at 8pm at night then its home for dinner and a shower. By the time I sit down it's time for bed again. And then it all starts over once again. It's an awful, vicious cycle.
Sadly, this is the life of an average trainer.
On a happier note, my car which was driving not so good yesteray where I thought somthing major broke on it, seems to be back to normal. I just have to keep an eye on it and see it if it does it again.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment