About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bittersweet Climbing

Tonight was probably the last night of climbing with Molly before she departs for New Zealand on Tuesday. It was fun, but at the same time it was hard. She was the one who took me to climbing a while back for the very first time and it soon became a weekly tradition that we would go climb and then go out to dinner. It lasted for a long time, and now the group is splintering. It will soon be down to me and Kelly. It will be fun, but her presence will be missed.

Goodbyes are hard and they make me sad. I hope I will be able to see her one more time before she leaves. Just one more visit and one more goodbye and then she will be gone. And it will be weird, but life has to go on.

I better go before I start really crying again like I did last night. I don't need anymore tears and sadness even though I still feel sad and miserable.

One good thing, though. Sean left me alone tonight. Last night he bugged the hell out of me with trying to persuade me that we should be together. Yeah. One more reason why we are SO not right for each other. Hopefully he will leave me alone for a while. He'll probably talk to me tomorrow. Bleck.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment