About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anything is Possible

Yes, I know this will be my second blog entry for today but I feel like this is something that is worthy of posting. I talked to my roommate. I got up the guts and went and did it. I swallowed my pride and apologized and explained my feelings. Apparently the things that each of us did caused the other one to relive a past experience we never wanted to relive again. After talking and communicating we figured everything out and we are now back on even footing. I can now go home and see my horses with a clean conscience knowing that there are no hard feelings between the two of us. I love her so much and I am so glad that things could be straightened out. Thank you for not giving up on me, hun.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment