About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Garden State

Welcome to the Garden State. It's a beautiful state with tons of potential and currently has more snow than Connecticut, which I find quite intriguing. How can a state further south than Connecticut, that usually doesn't get that much snow, has more snow? I don't know but it's okay with me. It is warmer. I will say that much.

It was a long trip. A very long trip. Four hours crammed into a car. Sure it's a Toyota Sienna mini van, but it's still a cramped place to be for four hours. I think what made it worse was the fact that I am a freak of nature and have destroyed my body little by little. I am still dealing with the pulled muscle in my mid back, but I somehow managed to pull a chest (pectoral) muscle. It's a pain. It hurts to inhale and it hurts to exhale and apparently being in a car makes the pain that much worse. And let's just say that sleeping in cars is awful. I believe that they should make car seats with sleeping in mind. I would be very happy with that fact.

Tomorrow I venture into the city. New York City. That's a little terrifying. I don't like big cities. They scare me because I just feel so small and insignificant in them. And then it's New York. I'm in Yankee territory. I'm a Red Sox fan. Oh boy.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment