About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Panic

I have finished all of my lesson plans and such for tomorrow and I have panicked for the last two days and freaked out about nothing in particular. That's just what happens when I freak out. I get tunnel vision and can't see anything else but what I am freaking out about. After I calmed down and watched some women's curling with my roomie Reeni and our friend Alex, I felt better and realized that I know a lot more about Ancient Greece and Rome then I let on to myself. Yes. I am a very silly girl sometimes.

I know it is late and I should be asleep because I need to get up at 5am for student teaching tomorrow, but I am wired. Probably because I was in panic mode over my lesson plan. I can tweak things in the morning and I have all day to look over the material and relax before I teach. I can do it. That's all there is to it. I have to do it and I can do it. I hope it goes well for me tomorrow, but I will just have to wait and see.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment