About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Deja Vu

I just had the worst deju vu in my entire life. I was talking to Andrew on aim and he suddenly commented on how this girl was texting him things like "miss you with a heart" and such. And then he went on and complained that he didn't know why she was bothering him but that she was annoying and he had never done anything with her. Suddenly, it wasn't Andrew I was talking to anymore. It was Mike. Mike and that stupid 16 year old bimbo he was texting and such and saying that she was annoying and he had never done anything with her. I freaked out. It was suddenly him again and that wave of anger and sorrow flooded back into place. I told Andrew about it and he told me he would never do anything with that girl and would never cheat on me. I know he speaks the truth. At least my brain does. My heart doesn't and that makes me really sad. My trust has once again been shaken to the core. I know he feels bad for bringing up those memories but how could he have known? What a great way to end the night...

~Dragon Eyes~

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun! I'm sorry =[ I'm ALWAYS here for you!

    ReplyDelete