My cell phone tried to commit suicide and semi succeeded. I was playing angry birds and enjoying myself immensely when my phone freaked out and continued to restart itself over and over again. It wouldn't even turn on all the way. Well I put it down and ignored it for a bit to see if it would fix itself. Bad idea. When I pulled my phone out and turned it on everything was gone. I have seven different screens on my phone and they all had something on them. Not anymore. Everything was gone. All my text messages were gone. All my contacts were gone. Except for three. I can still call Jocelyn's mom's cell phone and Olive Garden.
Now I have to go to Verizon and see if they can help me get my contacts off of back up assistant. I forgot my password.
I am currently making MAC and cheese with two puppies staring at me. Chris and Sandy come home from Vegas today. It's been fun and all but I can't wait to be back at my house and my own schedule.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment