About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Its Like a Giant Massage Chair!

I found out what happens when one of the rear rims of your car is badly bent. I haven't driven my car on the highway since I got the snow tires put on. They told me I might feel some vibration. I think they totally underestimated the amount of vibration I would encounter. I seriously thought the car wasn't going to make it. We were going sixty on the highway and it felt as. If the car was going to fall apart around me. Ali stated that it was like sitting in a giant massage chair. Poor Gerry. After a while the vibration diminished but it was still impressive!

Well I am on my way to New Jersey! I am super happy to be going away for a while. I have just had enough with Connecticut for a while. And when I come back it will be the new year and I will be able to start fresh. After the train wreck of 2010 I am ready for something better. There have just been so many bad memories from this year. I need something new and better. New goals and ambitions.

I ended up finishing my Sword of Truth series last night. I have made it through the eleven or twelve books on the series and finally came to the end. I have been so invested in all of the characters that it just seems so weird to say goodbye to them. It was seriously an amazing series and I am going to miss it greatly. It ended as it should and left me with a happy fullfilled feeling.

I ended up creatively writing for the first time since my flash drive failed and I ended up losing everything. I was bored and sat down at 3am and ended up free writing. It came out really well even if it was rather morbid. When I come back from New Jersey I am going to send out my flash drive and get the information off it. Unfortunately for a hefty price...

Well I am going to take a nap. Or read my new book The Road. It is a very interesting book. So far interesting enough to keep me entertained.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment