About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Jersey Shore Fist Pumping Train Wreck

Tonight I had an awesome time rock climbing with Molly! She has been trying to get me to go climbing with her for the longest time and I finally got the time to go and boy was it fun!! I climbed all kinds of walls and didn't do too badly after I got a little more courage and learned how to trust me feet and smear a little more. There were a couple times were I had some problems, but I managed to keep going. That's why you always need a good person to belay you! After we climbed the walls a bunch we went to the boulder cave and climbed some more. Bouldering is where you climb without harness or ropes. It isn't super high up and there are plenty of mats to fall on when and if you fall. That was a lot of fun too especially since half the time you are hanging upside down, but its all good fun! I am mos def going to have to go again. It is mos def a strength workout and I have amazing calluses, but it will get better as I go along.

After that we ended up going out to dinner with her boyfriend and one of his friends. It was so nice to hang out with them since I haven't in so long. And I am so going to try and go rock climbing again. Once I learn how to belay and such it will be easier. And the equipment shouldn't be too expensive.

And Fedex needs to go shove it.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment