About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Think You Have a Mutant Scapula

I was surprisingly not super sore after my two hour massage even thought I was told that might be the case. I was pretty happy with the results. There were two knots that we were not able to get out, though. Next Wednesday will hopefully fix that. But the two knots sit on top of each other on the left side of my back right where my scapula sits. Well there is a point on my back in that spot where the knots are that's very tender. My friend Miguel poked at it and then stated that I had a mutant scapula. I love my classmates. I am hoping that this knot goes away next massage I get.

We ended up playing Jeopardy in exercise psych today and let's just say it got kind of vicious and almost turned into full contact Jeopardy. Life was going well until Alyin decided to show up late and that awful jealous, angry "I must prove I'm better" thing kicked in and oh boy. All my classmates thought it was hysterical how viciously competitive it became. But it ended well and we all get extra points, though my team won and graciously shared our points.

I met another girl today that I instantly disliked. It was the immediate bad vibe, must punch in face kind of thing. Chino was chatting her up since she is a night student and was making up hours from her business class with Joe. She just went on how much she hated him and the class and how she basically flipped him off and such. I have never met another person with such a shitty attitude. Seriously, you are nothing and really need to go crawl your slick bitch ass back under the rock you came from. She apparently has a meeting with Joe and Miss P. I hope she gets her ass kicked out of school. She seriously doesn't deserve to be there with the attitude she has.

I ended up training Gina and Melissa today since Brian had to leave for personal reason. Jay was staying to make up hours, so he ended up joining me in the training. We took turns and all had a really good time. The girls had a great workout and were really happy to have gotten it in even with Brian not being there. It's really good for me because it gives me a chance to train and get my feet wet and gives me more experience. The next time a faculty member wants to be trained I am going to jump on it. I really want to get better at what I do and I think that would be excellent for me. Boot my confidence up! After the training Jay and I chatted for a while and such. He is one of my best friends at school and I am seriously super glad I met him. Same with pretty much all my classmates. They have become my family. I still think it's funny when I look back and see how much I debated about going. I am also glad I decided to start in September. Otherwise, I would not be as close to the people I am with now.

My business plan is finished. I think I need to collapse.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment