I am just about done with everything. It's just been one of those days. School was long and business class just stresses me and everyone out completely. Just when I think I am doing okay, something new is added and I have no idea what is going on. Like half of the business plan rough draft is due tomorrow and I have no idea if any of the stuff I've done is right. Kathleen and I ended up chatting about it for a while on Facebook. She was freaking out and so was I. For better or worse I managed to do it. I would also my instructor questions but the man is just so darn intimidating. He has such a presence that makes me cower in my seat and feel like I am five years old. Kathleen said the same thing. There is just something about him that terrifies me. Kathleen believes he thinks she's an idiot, which I told her probably wasn't true. He has to understand by now that none of us know what's going on. Brian ended up working us out super hard yesterday because he was so frustrated with that class. All I know is that whenever Joe stares at me and doesn't blink I feel terrified and cower lower in my seat. When is this class over with?????
Now, I am mad stressed out and have so much business stuff to do that I feel like I am drowning in the work. I ended up having to go to the Equestrian Centre because my riding boot's heel ripped off and I kind of couldn't wear them. I ended up buying Ariat's but the style I got has a wide toe and they seriously look like clown shoes on me. Either that or I look like I have duck feet. At least they are comfortable. Then I have no idea what took my mom so long at the grocery store, but she didn't get home till late then reamed me and my dad for forgetting to feed the dog. I didn't get to the barn until after 7pm. I rode my horse for ten minutes and never got to my sister's horse. All I know is my mom drives me insane. She is so slow and drags everything out. I am freezing, hungry, thinking about my business plan that I still had to finish and was getting to the "we need to leave now or I am walking home." We didn't get home until after 9pm. I wolfed down dinner without my parents and vanished to my room. And here is where I sit.
I am just so frustrated with everything. I wish I had a job and had an apartment. I miss being away from home. I am just so burned out right now. And tomorrow is a make-up school day. I can't wait to spend all next week living at the house I'm watching along with three horses and two dogs. It will be a very nice change of pace.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment