About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Control the Waterworks!!!

I just bawled watching the end of The Return of the King. I haven't sat down and watched the entire movie from start to finish in a long long time. And since it was on TNT tonight, I ended up watching it. What else is there to do where you are snowbound at home? It was just as amazing as I remembered and I once again bawled my eyes out at the end while Ali was yelling at me to control the waterworks. Yeah. Didn't happen. Oh well. Everyone needs a good cry occasionally.

It is mad windy out right now. It's pretty much been snowing all day now. They have been calling for 12-18 inches of snow for us here. I am interested to see how much we actually get, but the wind is complicating things. Our lights keep flickering pretty good every now and then. We just keep hoping that the power doesn't go out otherwise we are going to be in a world of trouble.

Okay. Off to sort through laundry, find my phone which is getting 278492030 text messages at the moment for some random reason (probably all from facebook) and then find my bed and read more of my book. Everyone is in mortal peril and this is the last book of the series. I am way over half way through and cannot see how this is going to end happily.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment