On Fridays, none of us are motivated to do anything. Fridays are usually our day off. Going to business class after lunch was seriously like pulling teeth. The last thing I wanted to do was cower behind Chino and cringe when ever Joe stared at me with those intense eyes. We walked into class and found him already there, which is seriously a rarity. That's when he told us that the third hour of our class was going to be a party with the other PFT classmates next door. It wasn't going to be just any party. It was going to be a workout party. As PFTs we were mad excited over this fact. Screw the food! We get to beat each other up! Now, we have all been trained by the other instructor Carrie-Ann. We have never been taught by Joe. Boy, were we in for a surprise.
The serious, calm and slightly intimidating man that we usually see in class because a wild, exercise maniac when he was put in training mode. Our warm-up destroyed us. I seriously couldn't breathe at times. It was awesome! We ended up playing Simon says with exercises and did these things called surfers. We laid flat on our stomachs on the floor and then leaped up into a surfer position and did as many as we could in 40 seconds. It was so hard. I couldn't get up fast enough. It was all good fun though. We were so loud that the people upstairs came down and told us to shut up. It was epic. I have never seen Joe train before but now I know hoe majorly intense it is. And it's pretty kick ass.
Tonight I ended up going out with Kelly. I haven't seen her in who knows how long and the two of us decided we needed to change that. So we got together, grabbed some dinner and then headed out to West Hartford to have a blast. We hopped to a few different bars and caught up with everything in each others lives and talked about other friends, school, work, boys, dancing and knitting. I have seriously missed going out with her and my other friends. We are working on getting our friend Molly together with us and go dancing, rock climbing and having a baking day. It was fun to just kick back and relax with such a good friend.
We also discussed about our friend Jaci and how none of us have heard from her or have gotten a hold of her and how it is seriously bothering us. How can someone who has been such an amazing friend just give up on all of us? Ever since she came back from Paris she has been different and it is sad to see her just drift away. None of us feel like contacting her because we believe there is just no point in doing so. She won't respond to any of us. We don't think she has a job or anything like that. She just either sits at home or sits in someone's basement and games with our other friend Steph. It's just so sad, but there is nothing any of us can do about it. If she wants to push us away we are going to let her.
Oh well, tomorrow I think I might go shopping a bit and then go do stuff with my horses and hopefully will see Harry Potter in the evening. That would be fun. I also have to get cracking with my knitting seeing as I have way too much yarn and need to get rid of some of it.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment