Today I ended up going to Joann Fabrics today. Now I haven't been in one of those stores since I was in middle school. At least. Well we went to one today to get fleece material to make blankets. That was fine. I got pirate fleece and had a great time picking it out. And then I went wandering around the store and found what can only be described as Knitters Paradise. I have never seen so much yarn in one place before. It was insane. I seriously thought I had died or something. I found more free patterns than I can shake a stick at and more yarn than I could ever know what to do with. My family had to bodily drag me out of the store. It was that bad. Going to the AC Moore down here after that was a serious disappointment. They had nothing compared to Joann Fabrics.
Tonight I made my blanket. Cutting and knotting. That's all it was and I made a blanket out of two pieces of fabric. I have always wanted to make one of those and now that I finally did I absolutely loved it. I love projects like that!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment