You can't have Christmas without the movie A Christmas Story. It is just so classic, and no matter how many times I watch it, I am never bored with it. It is just that amazing.
Today I had parties everywhere. At school, the PFTs decided that we all wanted to throw a holiday party with tons of food and friends. And that is exactly what we ended up doing! People brought all kinds of food and Carrie Ann busted out the leg warmers and an amazing Christmas CD. even Joe got into it, bringing food and mingling with all of us. Honestly, by him mingling, it made me and everyone else relax. Being on the same level wasn't scary anymore. Sure, he is still very intimidating, but he dropped it down a little bit during the party and such.
Tonight was also the City Slickers Christmas party and it was awesome having food and gifts with part of the barn family. I really enjoyed it, although my food journal took a major beating with it all. I guess it was worth it.
I can't even believe that tomorrow is Christmas eve. Where did all the time go??? I still haven't been able to figure that out yet. Tomorrow, Joe is holding a half hour long bootcamp at his studio in South Windsor. And half of the PFTs are going. I am going, along with Kathleen, Brian and Jared. The four of us are meeting at school and then carpooling together. Jason is going to be going and maybe a few others. Joe seemed really excited for all of us to come and I am super excited to try something new with all my friends. It is probably going to kill me, but I am ready to go!!!
And on that note, the going is going to stop and I am going to drop!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment