About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is It Just Me or is This Bench Mad Small??

I think we have all reached the burnout phase at school. We only have two more days left in the semester, but it seems like an eternity. Especially for all of us in business class. We just need all of this to be over with. I have no idea what I am going to get in this class, but so far I seem to be doing okay. But that means nothing.

Today in class Joe took each of us aside one by one and talked to us about our business plans and answered any questions that we had about everything. Well, he decided to hold these mini one on ones in the hallway on this bench. Let's just say this was the smallest bench in the world. I didn't think they made benches this small, but I guess anything is possible. Now, to me, Joe is very intimidating. He just has a presence that makes me shake in my boots. I am not usually like that with people. Rarely do I find someone who really intimidates me. But this man just looks at me and I cower. Well, doing a one on one about my business plan with him on a tiny ass bench where I am only three feet from him was like my greatest fear in the world. Even though we were at eye level to each other I still felt like he towered over me. He is much more intimidating up close than across a classroom. At least that is how I feel. I managed to survive and I think he tried his hardest not to scare the crap out of me. Because if anyone could read my terrified body language, he could. He is just kind of like that. But I survived. Somehow. It was still an interesting experience for me. I wonder if him being mad sexy terrifies me. I dunno but whatever it is I find it fascinating that this man has such an effect of terror on me.

I finally had my two hour massage today. It was the shortest two hours of my life. It was fabulous. I left feeling like mush and it was amazing. I am usually so stiff and tense that it was such a nice feeling to be relaxed. I think the heat also worked to help Bethany try and break up some of the knots, scar tissue and adhesions in my back. As far as she could tell with working on me the muscles that got affected when I injured my back were parts of the lower trapezius, possibly the rhomboids and the quadratus lumborum. In seeing where they are located in my anatomy book I can see how it caused me major pain. At least we are working through it slowly. It is better that nothing. I still have a few stubborn knots on my left side of my back, but that is for my appointment next week. I cannot wait for that!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment