About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Speechless

Tonight I went to see Harry Potter and I was simply blown away. I was riveted to the screen the entire time I was there and was practically clinging to my seat in anticipation and terror at times. It was so well done and I just can't believe I have to wait until July for the last part of the Harry Potter series. That really makes me sad. I want it so badly but I don't want it to ever end. But all good things must come to end I guess.

Tomorrow is my last day at work and then in the late evening I will be going over to the house I am watching and my week of house sitting, horse sitting and dog sitting shall begin. I am nervous, but at the same time excited for something different and possibly a decent amount of money. I am just hoping everything goes smoothly and the week passes quickly and without a hitch. That's what I am hoping at least!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment