About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow! You Suck!

Apparently, according to my classmate Miguel, I am wicked inflexible and there is just no helping me. He really knows how to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I have no flexibility in my back and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to make it better. Even with Miguel, Logan and Jay trying to help me. Oh well. I guess being a two by four is okay in some respects.

I seriously cannot wait for the week to be over with. I am so exhausted and I still haven't caught up on sleep since I finished house sitting. While it was a new experience, I am definitely glad it's over so I can sleep in my own bed and not have to worry about twelve hundred different things. Now I just have to make it through the last week of the semester. I am so ready to be done with business!

My phone is semi back to normal. I have all my contacts back, but haven't replaced anything else that is missing off of all my screens. Like my email which I didn't activate. Oops. At least my replacement phone should be in tomorrow and then I can start over again. I am pissed because I was finally doing amazing at angry birds. Oh well.

I think I might go to bed now. Yes. I am that tired.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment