Sorry for the lack of blogging but I have been rather stressed out at the moment. I have been house sitting for the past few days and I have finally started to settle in at the house with the dogs and horses. It's just been a lot of responsibly all at once but I think I'm doing okay at the moment. The dogs seem happy and the horses as well. This morning the dogs actually greeted me at the bottomof the stairs instead of growling at me like they did on Monday morning. I am just glad they are being good. The horses are also pretty low key as well. I wish I could say the same for my horses right now. They are both insane and I don't have the time to do anything with them.
I am currently watching George Lopez. It is hysterical! I am glad that I have finally started to watch it and settle in to the house. It is huge and I rattle around inside it. And there are no curtains. Now that is really weird for me but I et up early enough that it doesn't matter. I also don't have internet here. Yay for blogging from my phone. Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day and I will take it as I will.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment