It is so nice to not be at home in Connecticut. While I enjoy Connecticut I am rather sick of it at the moment and New Jersey is a much needed retreat. For the first time in I don't know how long I sat around all day and pretty much did nothing. It was phenomenal. I haven't been able to do nothing in, well, forever. Pretty much the day went as such:
I woke up.
I ate breakfast.
I started and finished the book The Road.
Went shopping.
Bought a $60 athletic outerwear jacket for $25.
Went to the Apple store and got my ipod looked at and replaced.
Went to the bookstore and bought books. (like I need any more)
At dinner and dessert.
Replaced all songs on my ipod.
Read cosmo
And now here I am.
All in all it was a good day. I was happy that I was able to get my ipod classic looked at. It has been doing many weird things and the guys there thought it was a problem with the dock. So since my ipod was still under warranty for the next 67 days I got a brand new ipod classic free of charge. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself.
While reading cosmo I came upon something rather interesting. There was a section in the magazine that really caught my attention. What your ex's next girlfriend reveals about you. As soon as I saw the title, I had to read on. And I learned some rather interesting things.
The Plain Jane: Her daily uniform is jeans and a tee, and her idea of a beauty routine is a quick shampoo. What does this say about me??? His bland choice means that your beauty (and brains) intimidated the hell out of him. It's time you dated a guy who is confident enough to feel like your equal.
Yup. Explains it all. Maybe it also explains why Matt Mercer is trying so damn hard to get me into bed with him. It's rather driving me up a wall. I have got to find normal men. Then again I have a great feeling that that isn't so possible. Oh well. Guess that means Kathleen and I are going to have to go out places!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment