About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

No Wonder the Town is in Parentheses

It's the first of December and all it did was rain and the wind blew something fierce. It was like a hurricane. I thought I was going to blow away and do a Mary Poppins. I am seriously amazed I didn't. Also, how did December sneak up on us like this? The last time I looked it was September. I guess that's what happens when I find what I like to do. Oh well. Pretty soon, I'll be graduating and then its on to find a job in the real world. That is going to be scary but also rather exciting. I can't wait to start making a living for myself instead of depended on my parents all the time for everything.

Training with Brian and the girls went really well today. My arms are probably going to be sore tomorrow. I still know my legs and abs are. But it's a good burn. Kathleen also agrees. The two of us might stay after on Friday and work out together. We are also working on making it over to Gold's Gym together and seeing the place. I am tired of my expensive gym and she hates her gym. So why not try something new?

My two hour massage is actually next week, so that was a little disappointment today, but it's nothing I can't handle.

I have also come to a conclusion about something. I was watching Burn Notice which came on after Pysch, which was super awesome with the crazy small town that was so small it was in parentheses on a map, and I discovered something rather interesting. Now, I know exactly how my brain came up with it, and I am kind of annoyed it did, but it was an interesting thought. Mike got really into Burn Notice and, as far as I know, still is an avid watcher of the show. I now know why. The main character in the show is named Mike and is called Mikey all the time, and Mike always called himself that at school. The character is also smart and badass and such and I think Mike wants to be just like him. Just a thought. Now it's time for bed.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment