Seriously, that song that goes "I whip my hair back and forth" is the most annoying song I have ever heard. Who the hell cares about you if you whip your hair back and forth. I am praying your neck breaks and shuts your annoying whiny voice up. Okay. Rant is done. I just really hate that song on so many levels.
Apparently Chino totally showed up that know it all and show it off girl Aylin today. He said it was the greatest moment to be a difficult client during our roleplay. Apparently she and the other new guy Ian kind of took it hard instead of laughing about it. Jared, Jason and I had a grand old time. Jared used competition to motivate me and Jason. When Jason took on the trainer and tried to get us to use medicine balls, he told me to go grab the small balls and Jared and I (who both have extremely dirty minds) burst out laughing and couldn't stop.
I also think I have pulled something in either my shoulder or my pectoralis major. It hurts like a bitch occasionally. I am going to slap on a heat pack tomorrow morning and make it through school and training with Brian and then I have my two hour massage. That is going to be heaven for me and my messed up body. My shoulder or pec is pulled, then my back is sore and painful again and my legs feel like they have been run over by a truck, sent through a meat grinder, thrown off a cliff, rolled over again, kneaded a bit and then glued back together. Crazy description but that's the only way I can describe how messed up my legs feel. Stupid lunges.
I would go into the horses today but that thought just doesn't appeal to me. All you need to know is that Beau was crazy and then a pain to ride and the footing was crap which made it worse. Grady was good, but wild. Can't wait to ride him on Thursday! And that's all.
Now bedtime!!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment