Do you remember when? This is what Jake and I talked about during the slow times at work today which was pretty much all day. Today was the last day of work for Jake and we decided to reminisce about all of the fun and funny times that we all had together. It was funny to think back on everything, but it was also sad. Yet again another chapter in life is closing. But a new one is opening as we speak. Tomorrow is the start of my third semester at Branford Hall and the meeting of new people. Who knows where life will take me with these new people but that is the adventure and one I am excited to take.
Note to self: Don't go into Walmart unless absolutely necessary, and if I have to, bring someone who will talk me about of buying more yarn. I swear its an addiction. My mom believes that one day we will open the door to my room and yarn is just going to tumble out at us. I have a feeling this might come to pass.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment