About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Could Just Fall Asleep Here

I had my very first massage today at school. You want to know what was even better? It was free. I love being a student. The massage therapy people were looking for people to get massages so their students could get hours that they so desperately need. And since my very first massage is free I decided to go for it. It was probably the best hour I have ever had. I just got to lie there and Bethany did all the work. It was phenomenal. Since it was my first massage they did a full body. I never knew feet being massaged could be so awesome. She also worked on my back a bit. She touched it and immediately knew what I was talking about. Apparently she found a hard spot that wasn't a knot and the best she could figure that it was scar tissue. And she thought it might have been my rhomboid and another muscle I can't remember. She worked on it for a bit and then let it be since she didn't want to really aggravate anything and the area had gotten really hot. The hour ended and I was sad. But it was okay. I have another massage for next week with Bethany again. Even though it's ten dollars, how can you beat that? For an hour massage? You can't. I can't wait for next week now!

I also got on my horse today for a little bit. The vet called me and is going to come look at him again the Friday after Thanksgiving. He still wanted me to get on and ride him around and get him moving. He struggled today but seemed happier that he was able to do something more productive. I just hope we can finally figure out what is going on with him so I can whip his fat butt back into shape. Yup. He's now the size of a bear along with the fuzz. I still love the stuffing out of him though!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment