Julian on the Penguins of Madagascar always cracks me up. This one was especially amusing. Some crazy penguin was trying to get information about a red squirrel from him and the penguin finally decided that Julian was nothing but a good for nothing potato. Julian responded with, "Yes, I'll admit I'm secretly a potato." I seriously cracked up for about ten minutes. It was just so random and amazing. And who said cartoons were only for kids.
I completed my gryffindor hat and now I have absolutely no idea what I should make next. My yarn reaches up towards the ceiling of my room and yet I have no motivation to start another project. Hm. I will have to give all of this some thought and see what I can come up with. I was going to make a slytherin hat and scarf but I discovered that my silver yarn is at the barn for braiding purposes. Oops. I guess I will have to go to AC Moore again. That's no big loss to me!!
Okay, so now I feel conflicted. It was something that happened this evening that made it so. I ended up getting a call from Matt Mercer because he was wondering what time I was going to be heading to Shelton to get together with everyone. I am exhausted and my back has been acting up since the beginning of the week, and I just didn't feel like driving all that way. So I told him as such and we got to talking and of course we got on the subject of Kyle. Now I haven't seen or talked to Kyle in a long time now and I am going back and forth whether to text him randomly and say hi. The thing I am worried about is coming off like I am desperate to get back with him. I don't want to seem like that. Sure, I would really love to get back with him. But that ship has sailed and we were not meant to be together. I still like him and I feel like if I talked to him a bunch then I am going to try and work things out that can't be worked out. Grumble. I think I won't text him. But maybe I should. No. I am going to wait this feeling of semi desperation for attention from a male figure. I hate being sexually frustrated...
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment