About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Take the Prius!!!

My mom got her rental car today since her car is being repaired after she fell asleep at the wheel and ran into a reflector pole. She was going back and forth over the rental car. Corolla or Prius? Take the Prius! And that's what she did. I wouldn't mind driving around a 2011 Toyota Prius. It's a sick car. By the time she got home with it, she was wondering if she had to get her other car back at all. I'm excited because I can drive it. I am so going for a spin around the neighborhood with it. Why not?

By the way. AC Moores is a very dangerous store for me to be in. I always find something to buy. It's really bad. But I love it so much. Especially HOT pink yarn!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment