About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

People are Just Plain Crazy

So I have officially decided that people are just plain crazy. I like to believe that all people are great and good but that gets challenged everyday. Especially today. I needed to state this while it is still fresh in my mind rotfl here I am blogging during break in class. I really do hate people who have a complex. Especially a god complex. They think they are better than everyone else. I don't like to show off. That's just not me. I hate attention being thrust upon me or being put on the spot.

Now this girl in my class didn't seem to care end was totally immature and annoying. I have never really liked this girl because some of the comments I hear her whisper and grumble are angry and inappropriate. Today though topped all. We had a test today. We knew about it for like a week and this girl comes in after being absent one detail and throws a fit when she was expected to take it. When the teacher stated that it was fair to everyone else that she should get and extra day she flipped out and said the most selfish thing I have ever heard anyone say.

"i'm not like everyone else."

Seriously what gives you the right to think you are better than the rest of us who actually come to class and work hard and drive in the rain like NORMAL people. Get off your high horse because no one feels sorry for you or you tears.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment