About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Seriously, Where Did My Pants Go?

I believe that no matter what occurs on a Monday it is still a Monday and Mondays are long and annoying. That's just what I believe. Every Monday I feel exhausted and unmotivated. Followed by, "Will this day ever end?" Yup. That's just every Monday. But that's okay. Monday is practically over and that means one more day closer to pie. I like pie. Now I want pie.

Mondays are also silly days. Because now I seriously want some pie. And I gave myself the hiccups while thinking about all the reasons why I hate Mondays. Yup. That's just how life goes I guess. Maybe my brain is funny from reading about business type stuff all evening. Business is really boring. I don't think I would have the means or motivation to open my own business but I want to be creative and in this class, why not? The only things that make business class bearable is that my classmates are goofy and the instructor is distractingly gorgeous. But enough on that. You don't need to hear all about my instructor's dark hair and rippling muscles.

Also my hair is amazing. I blow dried it for the second time in two days. And the last time I blow dried my hair was probably junior year of high school. If that. And I just want to say it looks amazing. And it dries straight. And I am rambling due to business reading. I also don't really have anything much to say the means anything at the moment.

Seriously, where did my pants go?

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment