About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Strippers, Truckers and Trash

This is what happens in business class when the instructor steps out and we all freak out since none of us really have no idea what the hell is going on. We are working on business plans and need to create a business that we want to open. Jared aka Duke was pulling fun at how our classmate Jason wanted to work with strippers. And somehow we got Strippers, Truckers and Trash for a gym title. We were all dying and it became blog title worthy. I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on in that business class but I seem to be getting full points for everything that I have been turning in, so I guess it can't really be that bad.

Kathleen and I ended up working out with Brian and three other instructors after school today. It was a good time, because it gave more people for Brian to train and gave him two extra sets of eyes to watch what he was doing, how he was teaching so we could give him feedback. I think he did quite well for having two new people thrown in real quick, but he handled it well, though I think he needs so help when it comes to planning a circuit, but circuits are hard, so I give him a lot of credit. I am supposed to go again on Wednesday with Kathleen and keep doing this for at least 8 weeks if not more. I am kind of excited and I seem to work out better with people around me. Kathleen and I are going to see if we can eventually get together and work out together and maybe jog and such.

I am also going to go look at Gold's Gym tomorrow (hopefully). While I like the YMCA, it's too expensive and Gold's Gym just seems to have a lot to offer and is cheaper, and my classmates who go there love it and the atmosphere. I am going to check it out and see what rolls.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment