So I got the most amazing app for my phone! I am a shark and I get to swim around and eat fish and people! AMAZING! Unfortunately my phone decided that this was not so hot and now continually turns itself on and off to the point where I have to pull the battery and make it sit to make it stop. I have no idea what the hell this is but it is seriously making me spaz out. I am going to have to test it tomorrow at school and see if it will play any games without freaking out and dying. I think it was overheating but who the hell knows with these smart phones. I will be very put out if it decides no to work at all. But I am going to be positive.
I am currently so bored that I am trying my hardest to find something to do. I hate being bored and it's even worse when there is nothing that makes you interested. I don't feel like reading or writing or knitting. Farmville is not working for my computer right now so that's out. I could organize my exercises that I got off of the Women's Health Magazine. That might be where I end up. I would play the Wii for a bit but my dad has claimed the living room television. Maybe I'll play with it when he falls asleep. But knowing my luck he won't. Oh well. I guess I could try out exercises and such. I figure the more knowledge I have the better off I'll be in the end.
I pretty much did all my homework. Though I could look over stuff, but I could do that in a little bit to make me sleepy or something. Until then I am just going to putz around.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment