About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It Looks Like Stuffing

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it will definitely be different this year. Babci being gone is probably going to be the hardest. She has been there for as long as I can remember and just her warmth and everything will be missed. The real challenges are trying to recreate the foods that she has made throughout the years. Tomorrow it is going to be the stuffing and gravy that will be a challenge. She has always made both, so we are kind of trying to recreate how she made it. Fortunately, Dad knows pretty much how the stuffing was made and they worked on it this evening. According to him and Mom it looks and tastes like her stuffing. Or pretty darn close. And the no fail gravy recipe from Rachael Ray will be interesting as well. Good thing those are the only experimental dishes. It will also be different since we won't be with Aunt Carol and Uncle John. They have been completely ridiculous and we are all waiting for them to go to Florida and never come back. Yay for falling out with relatives. Sarcasm. But it won't just be the four of us this year. Our friend Brian from Eastern will be joining us. He has kind of become a member of our family randomly but it's okay because he fits in well with us.

My massage today went really well. I really enjoy just lying there and having someone work out all of my kinks. Bethany is awesome at what she does and it's really cool when she remembers things like my horses and my program at Branford Hall. She wanted to try heat on me today but things got crazy and we didn't do it. But next week I have a 2 hour massage with her to do the heat that will enable her to get deeper into the tissues and try to break up some of the adhesions that are in my back. I am hoping all this will make my back feel good long term. That would be amazing!

Also I ended up working with the show off girl in my class today. Boy, Chino was right about her being negative and such. But with all that she gave me her weakness and now I will use it against her. My classmate Jason did the same thing. He told me he wasn't great at abs and never liked doing them. So I made him do a lot of them. This girl was very negative about the stability ball. I made her use that thing until she was blue in the face. I put her in her place a little bit and proved that I do indeed know more seeing as I came up with like 20 different exercises with the stability ball in about 5 minutes. Oh I am good!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment